Because they grow so quickly . . . capture those little fingers and toes in clay to create a special keepsake you will always cherish.
Also available in a BLACK frame.
Brand: Casting Keepsakes
This kit includes soft, pliable air-drying clay. The non-toxic clay is safe and easy to use to capture those precious little hands and feet. After you make the impressions, the clay dries into an unbreakable, stone-like material in one to two days.
Features: No mixing of materials and no baking. Just knead, flatten, create the impression, and allow to dry!
Two bags of air-drying clay
White smooth finish wood photo wall mount frame that holds
one 5x7 inch photo
Wooden rolling pin
Frame dimensions are 16 " long x 8 " high. An acrylic covering (similar to plexi-glass) is over the center photo opening only. The exact measurements of the 3 display areas are 4.75 x 6.75 inches.
- BABY FOOT PRINTING KIT: Clay hand molding kit includes baby footprint frame that holds one 5" x 7" picture and two 4.5 x 6.5 inch clay impressions, two bags of soft, pliable, air-drying clay with white smooth finish, writing tool, wooden rolling pin & easy-to-follow instructions. Wall Mount Available in white or black.
- BABY PRINT CLAY IMPRESSION: This handprint kit for kids up to 3 years old is 100% non-toxic, safe, and easy to use! With no mixing, and easy no-bake drying, you'll have a gorgeous stone-like material that captures every detail.
- CLAY HANDPRINT: Our impressions memory mold for hands, feet, & paws is the perfect baby keepsake kit to remember your little one's most precious moments. Capture every detail in their hand, footprint, or paw print before you blink and they're all grown-up!
- 100% SAFE BABY HAND AND FOOTPRINT KIT: Every Luna Bean keepsake print kit is made with non-toxic and hypo-allergenic alginate molding material, 100% safe, and fun with easy no-bake drying.
- HAND CLAY MOLD KIT INSTRUCTIONS: To prevent cracking, keep the clay covered with plastic or a damp cloth while waiting to make the print and for the first 24-hours of drying. Uncover the clay so that it can continue to dry for another day or two. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Try to dry in the coolest area of the home when possible.